Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Confessions

Here are some confessions about me.

  1. I have made some decisions which I regret later.
  2. I hate eating alone!! lolz
  3. I hate tmnet streamyx. Freaking slow broadband network!!
  4. I have lied about my feelings before.
  5. I had a crush on someone whom I should never had.
  6. I have fake studying before. (to my parents of course)
  7. I hate chain emails or messages.
  8. I eat a lot. A lot!!
  9. I do feel like beating up someone some times.
  10. I have regreted not saying "I love you" and also regreted saying "I love you".
  11. I want to be rich!! lolz
  12. I am lazy. Extremely lazy!!
  13. I have been involved in a fight before.
  14. I do some times think I am not good enough.
  15. I recently kept an extra change given by mistake!! Gosh, evil...
  16. I have pierced my left ear. And I want a new ear stud. =p
  17. I have skipped classes and came late for classes.
  18. I have dyed my hair, but with parent's consent. =p
  19. I love purple. Shit, sounds gay. =\
  20. I spent a lot. Damn, need to save more!! =p

Lolz. I have that many confessions?! Gosh, there's still more which I shall not publish here. Thanks god I am still alive to tell myself of all these!! Hahaa...

No comments: