Tuesday, May 22, 2007

5 inches of hair and two pretty girls

I am bored. Yes, I am so very bored. I even measured my hair!! Yes, I am THAT bored. I have hair almost 5 inches long!! Should be my fringe, which is the longest I have ever had yet. Ok ok, I didn't put the ruler to my forehead, I measured the hair fallen off my head. DUH!!

I went to KL to collect my visa from US Embassy this afternoon. I used the public transport. I must say, I am quite impressed. Not too much for the KTM, because people using KTM does not wait for passengers coming out of the train before boarding the train. But the Putra LRT did impress me, very much. People were lining up even before the LRT arrive. No more the usual cramming and cutting queues during boarding the LRT, just follow the line, first come first serve. Wonderful, ain't it? If only every person who uses the public transport are as civic minded as that. Still, I think this is a good start in implementing civic mindedness in the society.

On my way out of the LRT station, I happen to turn back while going up the escalator. I saw this beautiful lady, or girl. She's a blonde, not that I prefer them over other races. Anyway, she was clad in a mini jeans skirt and an off the shoulder white blouse. She's so tall. Long legs couple off with mine skirt is just a perfect match, isn't it? I was hoping she will take the same route with me, but my luck ran out; she went the opposite way. Lolz

I was queuing up to get my visa, and the rain started to come down. Unlucky as I was, I got in the line between two elderly lady. Both of them stared at me as if only they can get a US visa. Excuse me? It's rude to stare, isn't it? By the way, can't a student like me get to study in US? You do think that only old people can get into the States for holiday, don't you? Well, you are extremely wrong!! Save your stare and walk off!! You two are making me smell like joint medication oil!! =.='''

I walked in the rain all the way from the embassy to the LRT station. About 7 to 10 minutes under constant pelting by 'sky juice'. It's too heavy to say it's drizzling, yet it's too mild to say it's raining. Get what I meant? Never mind, not important. It's been a while since I walked in the rain for this long, I think. It was quite nice until I get to the station, with freezing air conditioners blasting air on me, making me think I am in a sub zero temperature fridge. My hair was dripping; my shirt was drenched. I was left to dry myself in such freezing conditions. Sigh...

Consolation for that, well, yeah, you guessed it right. Girls again. Shoot!! I am such a pervert, am I not? But, I think it's normal, am I not right? Anyway, she was dressed in a black spaghetti strap blouse with black mini skirt. She was on the other side of the LRT, quite far from where I stand. I think she noticed that I was checking her out, but then our eye contact were distrupted by a well built guy clad in blue Nike singlet. I can't say excuse me to him, can I? Anyway, I got myself a seat and end up staring out into the pitch black darkness of this partially subterranean route of the LRT.

Got home and couldn't go out for basketball due to the rain. I ended up sleeping and sleeping AND sleeping. Well, nothing much to do now. Just that I am feeling so hyped up, probably due to the afternoon nap. That's all folks, tata!!

No comments: