Monday, May 21, 2007

Boredom

I am taking only one subject this semester. Therefore, five days a week I will be at home, allowing cobwebs to accumulate around me. My classes are only on Mondays and Thursdays, and that is two hours each day only!

Out of boredom, I decided to define boredom in everyday's term, or rather MY everyday's term.

  1. Boredom is when you sit in front of the computer staring at the wallpaper.
  2. Boredom is when you walk about every inch of the house the whole day.
  3. Boredom is when you ask people out and the answers you get is "I've got class."
  4. Boredom is when you repeatedly glance through yesterday's newspaper even though you've read it.
  5. Boredom is when you play computer games and won so many times till a family of four's fingers and toes can't count.
  6. Boredom is when you come online to MSN and find yourself staring at the contact list, not chatting with anyone.
  7. Boredom is when you listen to your MP3 playlist so many times till you know what's the next song before you even finish the current song.
  8. Boredom is when you can write out all the lyrics of the songs in your playlist, word for word.
  9. Boredom is when you feel sleepy even though you have slept for 10 hours straight.
  10. Boredom is when you play basketball so much till walking up the stairs make your lungs ache.
  11. Boredom is when you go to college and see all the same faces you've seen for 2 years. No offence to anyone, just that I want to see some new faces, or need a change of environment.
  12. Boredom is when you stare at the blank ceiling till you can imagine seeing the molecules of it.
  13. Boredom is when you watch Astro/Cable TV till the programs repeat itself.
  14. Boredom is when you channel surf till the remote control's batteries die.
  15. Boredom is when you start the daily routine of eat, sleep, dream.
  16. Boredom is when you talk so much till there's no topic to talk about.
  17. Boredom is when you start tidying up your study table even though you've just done it an hour ago.

Sigh... I need an interesting novel; I need a part-time job; I need to keep myself occupied before I go crazy due to boredom!! Any suggestion?? Help!!!

No comments: