Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tagged by Grace

Rules: For those who have been tagged, you are required to write a story about one of your crush, be it a current or previous crush. To be exactly different from the common tags, there is no questions imposed this time. All you have to do is to write a story about him/her. Also, five persons will need to be tagged at the end of the post. This tag is originated from Ms Lee (http://tsa3yun.blogspot.com). You must post up these rules before you start writing.

Heck... I have been tagged by Grace. Well, normally I don't like these kind of stuffs but this one interest me enough. So I guess there's no harm spending time on it. Well, whoever who reads this gets tagged by me I guess. Do leave a comment if you wrote a post regarding this tag. Leave your blog address as well. =p

edit : Too bad. Those who have seen the post, lucky you. Those who have not, oops, too late. I won't be posting the tagged post will Blogger comes up with a password protected post. Sorry!! =)

No comments: