Sunday, May 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Dear Daddy!!

It's my dad's birthday today!! *Happy birthday dad!* =p

We went to 1 Utama today, proceeded to The Curve and then Ikano. Lolz.

Watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3 in 1 Utama today. Guess what? We actually got to the cinema at 10am, and there's quite a long queue already. And the best part, all shows for Pirates are left with the first row seat, all shows till midnight!! Ticket sales are made 7 days in advance!! OMG! No choice left, have I? We took the 10.45am show, and got our arses to the first row of the cinema. It was tiring to look up all the time, but I guess the show took off the tiredness.

About the show, I guess you have to watch Pirates 1 and 2, or at least know what happened in the prequels. Me and my parents missed Pirates 2, but my brother filled me in on Pirates 2. As a result, my parents were a little lost in the show. I couldn't help but to like Captain Jack Sparrow, and I don't think there will be anyone else who can play that character other than the versatile Johnny Depp. He's so smart, full of humor, best of all, always at the right place right time! Lolz. I am not too sure about this fact of the show though: Does all pirates always betray each other? It really makes me wonder. Anyway, this show is very nice even though the story line could be a little better. I would give it 3 1/2 stars out of 5. =)

We had lunch after the show. My dad disallow us to pay for lunch even though it's his birthday. Lolz. I had Lamb Chop. I wouldn't say it's the best Lamb Chop I have taken, but it's not too bad either, especially if you love the meat slightly more on the fatty side. It was very filling though, making me extremely lazy to walk about after lunch!

I went looking around for ear stud. But, ear studs are so similiar nowadays. I am already having one diamond ear stud, and the others practically looks the same, except for the shape. I really want a unique ear stud, or maybe something that is not so common. I saw this particular one who had all four flowers of a deck of cards on it with a black background. Unique, I thought. Too bad, that's for girls, and it's way too big to be on my ear. =(

We head over to The Curve after that. Guess what? This is my first time going to The Curve after its been opened for that long period of time. Kampung boy? lolz... Quite often I visit 1 Utama rather than The Curve which is just nearby, therefore I find it rather interesting. I am not sure if it's because of the change of environment or not, but I seem to notice more pretty babes in The Curve than in 1 Utama. Not that I say people who visit 1 Utama are not as pretty as people who visit The Curve, just that maybe it suits my taste better. =p Anyway, there was this particular babe who caught my eye in The Curve. If I am not mistaken, she might have appeared in some advertisement poster or something. I may be wrong though, but I am sure most guys (or people!!) will agree with me that she's really pretty. ^^

They had a remote control car racing in The Curve. We happened to be at the right place right time, and we managed to watch the race. It was quite an interesting event I would say, especially with all the cars flipping over or crashing into in other or the barriers. There was this particular green car whose control was simply amazing. It practically outclassed all the other cars! Wonderful. =)

After walking so much today, my feet starts to ache. =( Let's hope a well deserved sleep will cure it all. =p Oh!! One more thing, it would be fun to go back to The Curve again, as I have not really explore it. Any takers willing to be my victim? =p Adioz...

No comments: