Thursday, August 16, 2007

Say it : Rat-a-too-ee

I went to Midvalley today. For the first time, I took bus all the way from ss15 to Midvalley. Lol! Well, according to someone, take bus save money, and also save the energy for us to walk to KTM station from college. Lolz.

Anyway, we had Sushi King for lunch. Guess what? I was having fever at that time! lmao. I think the iced green tea help cool me off a little. After spending some time getting a pair of socks and walking around, we watch Ratatouille.

I would say this movie is good, but not great. Yes, there IS a difference between good and great. =) In case you don't know, this movie is about a rat who have the talent to cook collaborating with a guy who is utterly lost in the kitchen to become the best cook in Paris.

In my opinion, I find some part of this movie boring. Yes, too much talking at certain parts of this movie. Well, it is essential to the build up of the story, but I think it could be done in a much more interesting way. =p But then again, it's just my opinion.

On a brighter note, the story line is very nice. The animation was great, too! They managed to make the hardest element of animation picture perfect. Oh, the element? Water. Yes, gushing water and splashes is the most complicated part of animation. And this movie did it nicely. Cool.

All in all, I would say this is a movie worth watching in the cinema, but not worth watching the second time or more in the cinema. =p Hmm, I had say it score a 3.5 out of 5.

Leaving this coming Sunday. Sigh. Thanks for spending time with me today. =)

No comments: