Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The number 10 ... ... ... .

10 people you love. (excluding family members)
My biatch Tristin Shanley Hsu Wen Yuan. Lolz.
Adrian 'Shorty' Kuah.
Aaron 'Joker' Morris.
Foo Suan Phat.
Puvan.
Grace Chin.
Muhe.
Ching Ching.
Clara Moy.
That someone special.

10 things you want to do before you die.
Travel around the world.
Buy a fleet of luxury cars.
Have a gathering of all my friends. A. L. L.
Buy a house for my parents.
Own a few private jets.
Build a business empire.
Be with all the people I love.
Own an island, of course, with my own yatch.
Play computer games or video games on a 42'' tv with surround sound system.
Marry her.

10 things you cannot live without.
Mobile phone.
Laptop.
Internet connection.
Money.
Love.
Songs.
Friends.
Water. Just. Plain. Water.
Food. Food. Food.
Air. Hahahaa...

10 things you Love about your country.
Mamak!
Teh cina ais. Lolz
People.
Manglish.
Pirated DVD, VCD, softwares... etc
Sweet old memories.
Food.
Products of mixed culture.
Yumcha.
Rasuah? =p

10 bad habits.
Sometimes I am a little too straight forward.
Procrastinate.
Tend not to do what I dislike, even when ordered to.
Lazy.
Many in-between meals.
Curse.
Don't read.
Sleep too much.
If provoked, I will get extremely angry.
Always disturb people. Lol

10 attitudes that turns you off.
Back stab.
Dig nose in public.
Talk loudly on the phone.
Think that he/she is more superior than everyone else.
Crave for attention.
Guys who act cool, or wannabe.
Go back on a promise.
Lie without a valid reason.
Smoking, to a certain extent.
Arrogant.

10 words to describe yourself. (5 good and 5 bad)
Dumb in certain things.
Smart in certain things.
Average Joe.
Friendly.
Annoying.
Ambitious.
Over ambitious at times.
Go to great lengths to help someone.
But only selected people. Lol
Not your average Joe at times, bad Joe I meant.

10 favourite bands.
Good Charlotte.
Maroon 5.
Muse.
Simple Plan.
Linkin Park.
Fallout Boys.
Avril Lavigne.
Justin Timberlake.
Timbaland.
Nelly Furtado.

10 most prized possessions.
My laptop.
My mobile phone.
My Nike bag.
My glasses and shades.
My shoes.
My memories.
My friends.
My family, of course.
Some souvenier.
My smelly pillow and bed and bolster and blanket.

10 people to tag.
Grace Chin.
Tristin Hsu.
U-xinn no point lah, since kena tagged ady. Lolz.
Malaz to think.
You.
You.
You.
You.
You.
You.

1 comment:

Grace said...

haha... Love you toooo.
Glad to see my name... or not...
You're DOOMED!!