Friday, August 10, 2007

Rush Hour 3

I finished my final paper in INTI today. Yes, American History 1, which I practically crap and still don't know what was I crapping. But then again, I need a C+ only to transfer, so why waste so much time? Spend more time with more important people will be more worth it, wouldn't it be?

After doing my withdrawal and a little foosball, I head over to Sunway Pyramid. We watched Rush Hour 3 after lunch, took some pictures after the movie, gave some goodbye hugs and kisses, then parted ways.

About the movie, gosh, it was extremely funny throughout the whole show! Well, typical Jackie Chan movie, everything, including fighting, has a joke in it. Now, add Chris Tucker to the sum. The result, a movie more effective in making you laugh then laughing gas. The story line of this show was quite nice, though some part of the show is quite expected.

Yes, this show still show how agile Jackie Chan is. And, just as Rush Hour and Rush Hour 2, Chris Tucker is still more interested in girls than investigating the case. Of course, the chemistry between Jackie and Chris is great. Oh, this time around, Chris Tucker can kick some arse as well! No more the lousy Chris, this time he took down 4 guys, then a chinese lady while saving the chick! Lolz.

I must say this movie is great, stomach ache due to excessive laughing cannot be define much more clearly in this movie. Even though this movie still lose out to blockbuster of the year Transformers, I must say I'd give this show 4.5 out of 5. =)

No comments: