Thursday, August 23, 2007

B. I. G.

Let me talk a little about US, about how large they are.


First up, their country's land is huge. Yes, very huge. The state of Texas can fit all the people around the world and still have space left! Got any idea? Lolz.


M&M's! Big pack! Lolz.

Next, no offence, but the people here are huge. Well, we Asians do have the stereotype that Americans are huge as in FAT. You are partially wrong. Yes, some are indeed so fat that they will need two spaces in the plane. But, most of them here are huge as in buff and tall. Heck, their biceps and triceps are bigger than my thighs!! I'll bet they can carry me with one hand without difficulties!


Canned greet tea lemonade. Big eh?

Another thing, their cups here are bigger than those in Malaysia. I still remember Ah Chong's cafe's (ICSJ Canteen lerh... =p) plastic cup are like half the size of those here! Their chocolate milk here is wonderful! Compared with Malaysian chocolate milk? Please. It's more aromatic and thicker here! Drink once in those huge cups filled up to the brim and you will be so so full! I am still exploring around the place for food, so far it's not as bad as I thought it was. =)


I am going to go to Valley West Mall later, have to get a pair of basketball shoes. =) Adioz.

No comments: