Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Incorrect timing

Have you ever came across a time where you thought you've found that someone but the timing is just so not right? It's just so frustrating when that happens, isn't it?

I got to know her recently, and I said to myself that she's cute. Fortunately for me is I get to know her better, but it really does take more time to know someone else more, doesn't it? Unfortunately, my days in Malaysia are numbered. I have 12 days left here! After taking out time for our finals and time for me to spend with my family, none is left. Lolz.

Therefore, only technology can help me know her better. No, I am not talking about time machine. Lolz. Computers and internet can just partially get the process of communication done, can't they? The irony is, technology is also the one who is putting the distance between us. Heck, I am going to fly in a plane, isn't that technology? Lolz.

Well, there are many other factors between us, and all I could say is the timing is totally incorrect. Maybe, just a maybe, that at some point in the future the timing of our meeting is perfect, though there is another maybe that we shall never cross path again.

Time! Time!! It's either you hate it or love it. Sigh.

No comments: