Friday, June 29, 2007

More than meets the eye

Autobots, let's roll out!


Transformers, there's more than meets the eye.




Yes, you've guessed it. I watched Transformers today. After reading reviews from Nicole's blog, which praised the movie so great, my expectation was very high. And gawd it delivered. There wasn't a boring moment it the movie. I love it so much. I must say this movie is worth paying to watch in the cinema, again and again. =D




There are a few lines I like in the movie, which you can check it out here: memorable quotes.


Since it's such a great movie, I won't spoil it by mentioning what happened it the movie. You want to know? Watch it then. Trust me, no regrets.




Looking at the robots transforming is thrilling; looking at Autobots battling Decepticons is exciting; looking at Mikaela will think that she's hot! LOLZ Well, her name in the show is Mikaela, her real name is Megan Fox. Okay, she's not super hot like Jessica Alba, but at least she's a notable eye candy in an almost fully mechanic show. She has nice curves. =p





I would give this movie a 9.5 out of 10. Yes, it's that good. It will keep you on the edge of your seat throughout the movie. Next movie, Die Hard 4.0. Any takers? Hehehe

No comments: