Monday, June 18, 2007

I (am an @$$) on duty!!

I went to INTI-UC in Nilai on Saturday for the Inter AUP Skills Challenge. I was supposed to take the bus, but then found out that Foo was driving so I conveniently jump into his car. LOL. Thanks Foo!! Hahaha...

While paying the toll on the way to Nilai, someone honk us. At first me and Foo thought it was Foo who accidentaly touched the honk. But then it came again. This time we were very clear that Foo didn't touch the honk. Suddenly, there was a loud siren wailing right behind us. Then it became clear to us. It was a police bike that honk us, and now he is blaring his noisy annoying siren. He and his big @$$ bike can't go through the toll plaza.

After we clear the toll, we let him through. Guess what? He gave us the kind of don't-you-know-I-am-on-duty-to-send-big-shots-off look. You know, those kind of dirty looks we some times give to people who annoys us. Excuse me? How are we supposed to let you through when we haven't clear the toll? Are you going to clear it for us? We need to find change for the toll, need we not? Even the toll plaza cashier also need to prepare the change right? If your big (arse) shot is so important, he won't even be using the highway, will he? Use the helicopter all the way to the airport!! I'm sure there are thousand of places for a helicopter to land in an airport, aren't there?

Now that I have fallen victim to such embarassing incident by the police force of Malaysia, I finally understand why some people take this incident to the national papers to complaint about the rudeness of police man/woman. Yet I heard that the government said they (the police force) are polite and wonderful, never rude. Say what? It's Visit Malaysia Year 2007, and you show your disrespect to users of highway, on the way to the airport!! Do you think people will still come to Malaysia after that? I think not. What a disgrace!

No comments: