Saturday, June 23, 2007

LOST! DISCONNECTED!!

It happened to me!! Gawd!!! I have read about this in a few other blogs, always thinking how pitiful they are when it hit them, and now it hit me!! Crapz. I feel so lost now; so disconnected. =( What happen you ask?

MY BABY DIED ON ME. AND MY BABY IS MY N70. MY PHONE!!

Goddamn it. Why why?? Now I have to use the old old dinosaur age phone, which can't even read my sim card contacts! That's why I feel so lost and disconnected! I lost every single one of my contacts!! I saved all of it in my sim card, mind you, its a 3G sim card which can store 1000 contacts, and now I lost the whole bunch of it!! OMG!!! Bloody dino age phone, too old till 3G card can't read? Sobs.

Sending my baby to repair tomorrow, in 1U. Yeah, I bought it in 1U, so now go back there because its hospital is there. I'm going to watch a movie, or maybe do some shopping if I don't watch movie. AUP ball coming up, and I am kinda sick with the same old shirt. I might just end up getting a new shirt, maybe even a new neck tie. Good idea? Not sure yet, see how it goes tomorrow.

Now all I care most is my baby. I want it back!! =( I really hope it can be repaired, and hopefully repaired by tomorrow! =( *pray pray* Did my baby crash on me because I am leaving the country soon?? That's what my cousin brother said!! LOL. Miss me already baby? Hahaha... Anyway, suffer tonight more. Hope things will go well tomorrow. I don't mind changing, eh, should be upgrading, my baby to N93i or N95. Heheh

No comments: