Monday, June 11, 2007

A little updates

Guess what people? This noob here actually got second place in DYP yesterday! Lolz. Nearly won, both games leading 4-1 or something like that, but couldn't seem to defend that bloody snake shot. Too bad. On a brighter note, I got some marnee back to cover the cost of the DYP. Hahaa... Thanks to KoHei to bring me to the DYP finals, going against the very same pair who knocked us into the losers' bracket. Hey, everyone deserves a second chance, right? =p

Because of the DYP, I was 2 hours late for my next appointment. Lolz. So so sorry to Jian Wei. I actually promised to play basketball in college at 6pm, but ended up playing at 8pm. Hahaa... And he send me home some more. Thanks man. Love you! Hahahaa...

Inter AUP challenge is coming up this Saturday! Me and Aaron playing in the basketball event. Guess what? I don't even know who my team mates are! It's a 5-v-5 tournament, and I only know Aaron as my team mate! The others? Erh... No idea? Lolz. Anyone care to go to INTI Nilai to support us? Heheh

OMG! I have this really bad ulcer in my mouth. I got it courtesy of someone's shoulder giving me an upper cut during basketball in Puchong! Gosh, its so bad that I practically have to stop doing whatever I am doing if I accidentaly touch it. And it happens to me few hundred times a day because it's in a place where it's so so easily being touched be my teeth! Talk about efficiency yo! I must have been wasting almost 15 minutes a day! =(

That's all this time around. Nothing much happening these days, except for the extremely glaring English grammar mistakes in the sports section of yesterday (13th June, 2007) newspaper! Oh, we still have yet to start our trials. I was actually expecting it after our 10 minutes break but it never did. Sigh. Adioz!

No comments: