Sunday, June 24, 2007

Shop Shop Shop!

Why is it that when there are so many things to take picture of and my camera have to die at that time? Oh, my camera is my dear baby, N70. I want to take some pictures today, but just couldn't simply because there's no camera. =(

Well, I guess I shall let words do the talking, instead of showing it off using pictures.

I bought a shirt today, a long sleeve shirt. Dark blue color, with such soft textured cloth that do not need any ironing. Yeah, it's expensive. My dad bought three shirts and the total only exceeded this shirt's price by a few bucks. =\ But then again, I wanted a different shirt for the upcoming AUP ball. I don't think it's nice to have the same ol' shirt for 3 balls, right? Lolz. I bought a white tie to match the shirt. I think it looks nice, but I can't get a second opinion here till I get to take photos with my camera. *wait wait*

My parents got me another suitcase. They are so paranoid about me not having enough space for all my luggage. Well, it's not like I have started packing my luggage, just that they think one suitcase alone is not enough for me to stuffs all my things! Only time will tell I guess. LOL. Oh, I've gotten myself a pair of shorts as well. Maybe it's time for more shorts, since the weather is getting increasingly hotter. Let's see if I will start my collection of shorts or not. Hahaa...

As I have said in the previous post, I went to 1U today. One of the reason was to sent my baby to hospital. Sadly, I still can't have my baby back. I am stuck with this dino age phone for another few days! Sobs. Anyway, what I want to say is, there are tonnes of people in 1U today, probably because of the Mega Sale.

Yeah yeah, you've guessed it.

A lot of people means higher chances to 'wash eye', or scout for eye candy. =p Well, I have to say, there are quite a lot of pretty girls out today! LOL. They aren't exactly as pretty as super models or whatever, but it's great to get to see an almost constant flow of different pretty girls, isn't it? Heck, I walked from 11am till 4pm!! Imagine that!! Even though some are 'repeats', still it's worth 'eye washing', isn't it? Hahaa... Anyway, it's see no touch. Sigh. Sometimes I wonder whether some girls who walk alone or with another girl friend are approchable or not. Wonder wonder. *Day dreaming* =p

zzzzzzz.....

No comments: