Thursday, June 7, 2007

Congratulations!!

I would like to congratulate myself for officially screwing up my History test 1. Thank you for the award, I really DON'T appreciate it. First of all, let me thank my parents, the son of my mother, my dear laptop who spent so many hours churning out graphics of Command & Conquer 3, my tv for letting me watch hours of music videos, and my textbook so that I won't hand in a blank piece of paper.

Even though I didn't hand in a blank piece of paper, I still managed to screw it throughly. It's worth 10% (I think), so I can kiss goodbye to A+. Well, not that I can actually score A+ in Borges' class anyway.

Our trials topic are out. One is Should the Loyalist be hanged? and the other one is the cliche Witchcraft. Not that I intend to offend anyone, but I think that witchcraft has been trial topic for so many semesters that I find it boring. Well, I have been in INTI since May 2005, and now it's May 2007, and every semester which have History 1 will surely have witchcraft as trials. Gosh! Don't you think that's too boring already? Anyway, I will be in the Loyalist trial, just hoping that I get to join the ideal group in my mind. Borges said he will choose the lawyer this time, just hope that he will allow us freedom in choosing team mates! =p

That's pretty much all for today. Even though I intended this to be a short post, it turn out that I can really crap. =p

Damn, I screwed my test 1. Now I need to do well for the other tests. Or should I just aim for C+ and get 2 consecutive C+? Noooooooooo!!!!!

No comments: