Friday, June 22, 2007

Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic!



Finally, I got to watch Fantastic 4 : Rise of the Silver Surfer. Thanks to Foo who drove me to the cinema. =) Have you watch this movie? No? Go watch then. It is worth watching, especially in THX sound system cinema. Wonderful. It's a movie which you would not want to miss. You ask why? I'll tell you. There's two reasons, two is more than enough.



First, Jessica Alba. Heck! Tell me which guy who watch this movie say Jessica Alba is not hot, and I'll tell you that he is BLIND! Gosh, she's smokin'!! No one can have that sort of sexiness without wearing skimpy clothings. Only Jessica Alba can clearly define sexiness without having to reveal too much skin. Even becoming invisible or being engulf in flames is sexy! Sexiness just ooze out from her naturally. No wonder she's voted the hottest woman on Earth!



Second, Silver Surfer. Yes, you read it correctly, Silver Surfer. He/It is so cool! I don't mind being silver after watching him! Stand on the surf board and you will practically integrate into it. You think that's bad? NO. Integrate yourself onto the board and you get infinite powers. One word -- Fantastic. You can have all the power in the universe! You go supersonic? Well, you are still way behind me in a race! You have nuclear power? I can crush you like an ant in no time! Unstopable! Owning!! Godlike!!! Beyond Godlike!!!!



I will give this movie an 9 out of 10. With all the jokes, actions, nice story line, Silver Surfer, Jessica Alba, and one more ultra cool stuff in the movie, no one will fall asleep or complaint about the movie. I can't say what's the ultra cool stuff is as that will be a real spoiler, but trust me, it's great. Go watch this movie. You think RM 10 is expensive? Go Summit USJ then. Student price RM 5, THX sound system as well. FANTASTIC!!


No comments: