Monday, July 2, 2007

Updates

NOTE : part of this post may be boring; part of this post may be offensive; and most of this post is just crap, so don't blame me for not warning you. =)

I had my History 1 mid term today. If I base it on how he marked our test 1 previously, I wouldn't dare say I screw it or not; if I base it on how I answered, then I would say I more or less screwed half of it, because the first question was just plain crap. Anyway, it's over and let's just forget it a while till it comes back.

Borges finally started the trials, right after our mid term. Well, I didn't get the same group as my previous trials, but I must say I am pretty impressed with this group of people I will be working with. What I've learnt so far is that each of them has their own character, some outspoken; some with great ideas; some help behind the scenes type, so on so forth. Haha... Ok ok, these are my first impression of working together with them, and I am almost certain that it will be better than my first impression. You know, sometimes it's just that feeling that something will turn out wonderful. LOL

Ok, enough of classes and college. Let's move on to something else. Oh, my baby is back! So so happy. Don't know who's my baby? See for yourself then.


Oh, how cute right? Yes, my baby, I wish! Haha... He's my cousin sister's baby. Too bad I can't meet him. He's in Australia. =( Ok, my baby. Here you go.

Hahaa... What were you thinking of? =p

I was watching some cantonese drama just now, and this thought suddenly came to my mind. Girls. What about them? Well, some of them can just be so so cruel; so selfish. As a cantonese line say, hou teng lui yan, mmm hou teng looi yan. Loosely translated: good will be girl, not good will cause trouble. This term was coined because girl and cause trouble to someone else sounds similiar.

Well, I am not saying all girls are bad. There are some girls who will be your best friend but never lover; some girls whom guys wants to show off as girl friend but not wife; some girls who are silly but cute and adorable; some girls who every guy wants to have but not every guy have the chance to, such as Jessica Alba. Well, there are a whole lot of other types of girls which I can't list them here due to space concerns. But, I would just like to think of girls as someone whom I can love, somone whom I can treasure... I am leaving Malaysia soon, and here comes the song When you're gone by Avril Lavigne. Not that I dislike the song, in fact, I love and adore that song. Just that when I play that song and think of her, I just can't help feeling sad. And after a few times, I even think of my family when I listen to that song! Gosh, can really cry if I want to! =\

Anyway, I think I am going to cuddle up my smelly bed soon. Got to catch up on sleep. I have been feeling very tired lately, not sure it's playing basketball too frequently or the weather. Ciaoz.

No comments: