Thursday, July 26, 2007

PIctures of AUP Ball Glitz N' Glamor 2007 at Eastin, PJ

After waiting for a few days, I finally got my pictures. Well, yeah, this is MY blog, and so it will be laden with MY photos. =p Skip this post if you don't want to see me me me me me and me. =D
Poser...


Shobana


Tristin, biatch. lol


Grace and Wern How. Do Re Mi? =p


Biatch and his hot chick. Oops, now only I realize I don't know how to spell her name!! lol


Chang.


Foo. Suan. Phat. Shyt! He's leaving to US next week ady!! =(


Nadiah.


(L-R) Ben, Foo, Darren, me, Chang. All 5 ties are different color. lol

Princess Juliet? Got a crown wei, don't pray pray.


Lynda.


Eu Gene and Shobana.


Ching Ching and Alvin.


Mr. Sam!!


Car Mun.


Wern How. Sooooooo tall, that's why I sat down. =p

Ok, that should be it. Foo and Alvin are leaving next week, on the 2nd August. Anyone want to send them off with me at KLIA? =p

No comments: