Saturday, February 3, 2007

High School Gathering

haha... I am here... again... lolz...

I really should have blogged this two days ago, but I just didn't have the urge to do so. But like all memories, I worry mine will fade. Therefore I better blog this up first before I forgot about it.

I went for paintball with my group of high school friends. I was the lucky, or maybe unlucky one, because I got hit on the very first shot, right at the mouth. Gosh! It was so bitter. I got into the game later on and it was quite a nice experience. I would jump into another round of paintball any time, especially if someone will sponsor me! =p Too bad I didn't took any pictures, my phone was in the car because we worried that it will go missing.

I went to 1 Utama as well. I went there to settle my phone's headphones. The Chinese New Year decorations are up and it looks very nice.

It is nice, isn't it? =)

It was nice catching up with all my high school friends, each of them having their own story to tell. Too bad the organizer FFK!! lolz...

Ok, I guess that's all for today. Signing out... zzz

No comments: