Sunday, February 11, 2007

Dreaming...

Dreams...

Question : If I were to have anything I want in this world, what would it be?

  1. A house, or maybe more than one for investment purposes. =p
  2. Two basketball courts in my house, one indoor and one outdoor. XD
  3. A jacuzzi and maybe a sauna.
  4. A car garage with all my favorite cars!! Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborgini, Bently, Cadillac, H2 Hummer Limo!, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo, Nissan Skyline, Nissan 350Z Fairlady, Subaru Impreza WRX STi, Mercedes, Mclaren, Jaguar, Audi, Rolls Royce, BMW, Toyota Vios as rememberance to my dad's car now... and the list goes on...
  5. A foosball table and maybe a pool table
  6. State-of-the-art stereo surround sound system, eqquiped with HDTV, DVD player, Blu-ray player, VCD player, MP3 player, CD player...
  7. Alienware highest specification computer, either laptop or desktop. =p
  8. A stable and high income!! =D
  9. Complete ALL my professional papers for Actuarial Science. =p
  10. As many friends as possible. It doesn't need to be close friend, just a friend who will help in need and a friend who I can share with. =) In other words, happiness.
  11. Of course, what would all these be if I can't share it with that someone special?? =p So, that someone special.

And the list goes on when I start to think of something else which I could add into it. Lolz.

Yeah yeah, I know it does sound extremely greedy. But, what are dreams?? =p I am grateful for what I have now, and I will work hard to achieve what I want to have. I am thankful to have such wonderful parents, and such a great brother. What's more, I have a great big bunch of good friends whom have helped me a lot. Sadly, I'll be leaving all these people and head to the States coming August. I hope I won't lose contact with all wonderful friends, and also I hope I will find more wonderful friends over in the States. =p

As for now, I will stick to my sweet dream. I know I shouldn't because there is Business Law assignment waiting for me to do. But...... >.< Dream dream dream dream dream...

No comments: