Saturday, August 2, 2008

Updates... Rantings... =p

Wow, I basically spend the whole day out today!! Amazing. I haven't been shopping for a while, and finally I got the chance to walk around the mall today at Jordan Creek. =p Yeah, I know. It does sound weird that a guy would like shopping and walking around in the mall, but I guess too much of routine makes one bored! =p But I seriously do enjoy shopping, not every single day though! =p

Suet dropped by Des Moines with her boyfriend to visit me! How nice of her. =p Finally met up with some old friends. She's still the same I should say, out going and funny... etc. Not much changes I should say. Haha... It was fun getting to meet her again here at the States. =) Thanks for visiting me Suet!! =)

Well, I watched another movie today!! Hahaha... This time I watched The Mummy 3. What do I think about it? Well, another mummy movie I should say, with the beginning a little draggy, and the story line is sort of the same as before. Not much suprise I should say. I would give it maybe a 2.5 out of 5 stars.

And now I would like to set a target for myself -- jog 25 miles in total before school starts. =p I have already made 6 miles in three days of jogging, and there will be this coming week and the week before school starts on the 25th of August for me to build up my "mileage". =p I am heading over to NYC on the 10th, so I guess that will stop me from jogging, or maybe not if I have the chance. =p

The three days of jogging allowed me to discover some pretty sights around Drake I must say. Well, not in Drake campus area I must say, but places around Drake like 42nd Street, Forest Avenue... Some houses there are just so nice and well shaded, which reminds me of my holiday in Australia way back then. =p And now I also know that University Avenue is an easier course than Forest Avenue (only apply from 25th Street to 42nd Street so far! =p). My next run will be 4 miles I hope, and most likely it will be more challenging because there is a big hill past 42nd Street! =p

Alright, that's pretty much about it for now. I will blog again on either tomorrow or Monday, because there will be something to blog about. Something nice, something fun. =p Adioz for now! =)

No comments: