Monday, August 4, 2008

Suprise!!

I promised something great, and now I deliver my promise.



On August 3rd, 2008, at 2015 hours, my hall looks like this:








And then on August 3rd 2008, at 2200 hours, my hall looks like this:



Can't see what is that? Need a closer look? Here you go:


How is that for a piece of furniture in my apartment? I finally got what I wanted! I guess staying in the States and getting a job for the summer isn't that bad! Or should I say it is amazingly wonderful? =p Yes, I am happy, very happy. Why shouldn't I be? After all, I have been wanting to have a foosball table in the place I live in. =D


Alright, that's all for now. Now I am gonna do some practice everyday if possible to prepare myself for an upcoming DYP right here in Des Moines! Let's hope Mr. Adrian will come along. =D Ciaoz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg omg~ you brought a foosball table....ROCKS!!! : )