Sunday, August 24, 2008

End of summer...

Another two hours and summer holiday will be over; and another 14 hours my first class for Fall 2008 semester will officially start. Time flies, doesn't it?

I have already been here for a year, and much has happened since my arrival here at the States. Well, I've met new friends, worked, learned how to be more independent, did mistakes, made dreams to reality, etc. Of course, I still miss home, miss my family and friends, miss the food, etc. But I must say getting an opportunity to study abroad is really something one should appreciate.

And my summer, spending an entire summer here in the States, I must say it isn't bad at all. Being able to get an opportunity to work allows me to learn more than just what is thought in class, and it also allowed me to earn some money, which I did splurge on a thing or two. Well, I must say those stuffs that I bought isn't something of a waste, though I can live without it. =p But then again, I earned it by working hard, so I truly think I deserve it. =D

Well, tomorrow is back to crunch time I guess, a whole new semester, and a whole new challenge in life. Let's get some rest and when my eyes open tomorrow it will be the first day of Fall 2008 semester here at Drake University. Good night folks!

No comments: