Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy and crazy

I am happy now. I feel relaxed. =p Why you ask? The answer is simple: I have a vacation!! =D Yes, tomorrow I do not need to go to work, and on Sunday I will fly myself to the world reknown New York City again! =p I am paying NYC another visit, and this time it's going to last for 6 days. A much, much needed vacation after working for almost the entire summer. I said almost is because summer isn't officially over, though it will only last a few more weeks. =(

When I got off work today, it felt exactly like when I finished my finals. I know that I have to go back to work after the break, yet it is a great relief that my break have finally arrived. The same feeling as I finish finals: I know I have to get back to the books after the holidays, yet there is a period of time where I can just escape from it. =D Yeah, I know, I am just crapping a sh*t load here. Lol. Haven't done this for a long time I must say.

Anyway, I am really really going to enjoy myself for this vacation. Hopefully I won't get a call from my boss. Well, it's not that I will fly back to work during vacation, nor will I bring my laptop to NYC just for work, it's just that when he calls me I have to search through my memory and think of something to solve that problem, which will definitely waste my precious vacation time. Haha... I know I am lazy, I do admit that. Why not? =p

Anyway, I have quite a lot of jogging to do to catch up with my "mileage" target. Jogging made me do something crazy too! It was something which I very very seldom do I must say. What you say? I will tell you right here, right now. =p

I was jogging on Tuesday you see, from my place to Hyvee. On the way there, I happen to meet this girl who was walking the opposite direction. I know this may sound crazy, but I can't help to think that she is very, very pretty. People who live in Des Moines are generally friendly, so we smiled at each other when we passed by. She really do look so sweet and beautiful when she smile. How nice I thought. =p

And then came the crazy thing I did. It wasn't my schedule to jog again on Wednesday as I normally jog on alternative days, but I went ahead and jog the same route, just hoping that I will bump into her again. Ain't that crazy? Lol. But who cares? As long as I don't do anything illegal it will be fine, isn't it? Well, not much luck second time around I should say. Yeah, you guessed it, she didn't walk that day, or at least we didn't meet while I was jogging. =(

Well, the nice side of the story is, I did put in some jogging and I am a little closer to my target. I also get to explore another street, which is quite peaceful and nice for jogging -- Cottage Grove Av. itself! Yes, the very street I live on. It is a very nice street for jogging, and it is away from all the hassle of University Av.! I will be jogging on this very street more often I think. My 25 mile target is still a distance apart, and I will reach my target before school starts. =D

Alright, enough of crapping. I will have to excuse myself because I have a farewell partaaaaay of a friend to attend. Let's hope tomorrow's jogging will allow me to bump into her again. Wahahahahaa... Adioz!

No comments: