Friday, October 26, 2007

Thai food anyone?

I have the opportunity to taste good food yet again. Where? Right here in Des Moines. At a restaurant named Cool Basil.


Tom yam soup!



It serves Thai food, and you can choose your level of spicy-ness. There's one star to five star, with five stars as the hottest. Well, compared to the real Thai food's spice, it has been mellow down. But don't be fooled, it's quite hot as well!






The food was good actually. Well, maybe you can say that I am a little bias and not so picky in food as before, due to the food quality here in Drake's Hubbell, but then again, it's good. =p Try it for yourself and you will know where am I in the food critique level. =D






To me, good food and good company over a meal is a must; the food won't taste good without a good company!





Well, you've guessed it, I have got some good friends to bring me for good food, a great meal indeed! Thank you everyone! =)




They even have some cute, small sized pepper and salt shaker!



How cute, right? That's a quarter, so you should be able to know what's the size! =p

No comments: