Wednesday, October 17, 2007

M & M: Part 5, Malaysian Food!

We got a dose of Malaysian food at Minnesota as well! The restaurant name is called Peninsula.



This is Pasembur, also known as Indian Rojak. Well, not as nice as SS15's, but still edible.


Cendol! A little too much coconut milk I guess. But still taste good after missing out on it for so long.

I told you she was our model for the trip. Here she is promoting Nasi Lemak.


All the dishes we ordered: Hokkien Mee, Pasembur, Curry Laksa, Asam Laksa, Prawn Mee, Wat Tan Hor, Curry Mutton (they used lamb).



Teh tarik! Oh no! I miss mamak!

That's all for the Minnesota trip I guess. It was a really nice trip, and a very rewarding one too! Once again, thank you to all those people who made this trip possible for me. Love it!

No comments: