Tuesday, October 16, 2007

M & M : Part 2

I'll let the pictures do most of the talking, since pictures are worth more than a thousand words.


We stay here for the night.



Hilton is nearby!


I like this picture. Hmm... The camera man good, or the models know how to pose? =p


Downtown Minneapolis.


Translation: Never give up!


Smile!



A sculpture in the middle of the town!



Captured this on the way to Minnesota. Sun rays peeking through the clouds, how nice.


Nice building.


Grey squirrel!

Minnesota Orchestra Hall.


A park in the town, next to the orchestra hall.


Nice buildings.



Cabbage?

My first Starbucks coffee in USA.


I thought picture like this only appear in movies. Now I LOVE my camera. I've skills someone say? =p


Nice angle of the tree.



Lovebirds. Literally.


A fountain that wasn't functioning.

Next post shall we?

No comments: