Monday, October 8, 2007

Crazy and Insane

Fall break is round the corner! Well, even though fall break is just a few days, it's a very very important break from this hectic schedule. The amount of assignments is mind boggling! The amount of text to read is crazy! The amount of work and effort I have to put in coupled with my professional paper FM studies is insane!

I can't wait for fall break to come. It will be the time for me to finish all my assignments due after fall break. It will also be the time where I play catch up with FM studies! Apart from that, it will be the time where I get to rest!! Oh my so needed rest!

Among all the mind boggling studies, I managed to skipped a whole Saturday of studies for paintball and dinner and birthday celebration for Jun Hong and Kai Shin.

Paintball was great! Apart from those ugly bruises I got though. The area for paintball here is so much better than those in Malaysia. Here, we really battle it out in woods! Brilliant! I will definitely jump into it again if given the chance. Heck, it's cheaper compared to Malaysia too! =p

After a few hours of intense running and climbing and shooting, I went to Rachel's house for dinner. Randy is the chef, along with his dear Rachel, Eva, and a few other extra pair of hands from me, Fred, Jun Hong...... The kitchen wasn't that big, so try imagining 5 or 6 of us cramming into it! It was funny and interesting. For the second time since leaving home, I had curry chicken. Other dishes are Tom Yam soup, ground nuts and lotus root soup, corn and cabbage and meat and whatever soup, and rice. It was by far the best meal I have had. =p

Games came along after dinner, and with it comes... Well, what else? Alcohol! Lol. We had some beer and dry gene whisky. I ate so much for dinner, and my big brother forced me to drink some beer. Result? PUKE! Yes, I puked, not because I was drunk, but because I was too full!! Hahaa... It was really funny. Thankfully most of the people left right after they wash up the dishes, so not many people saw me. =p

We played till 11.40pm, and chauffered the birthday boy and birthday girl back to dorm, where a suprised party was planned for them. Well, it was a little over obvious, so it wasn't of any suprise to them. But it was really thoughtful of Julian the mastermind to dedicate some great birthday bash for Jun Hong. I am pretty sure that he was very touched. I finally got some rest around 1.30am, rest from such an eventful day.

Had Tom Yam mee hoon for lunch the next day. Yes, Tom Yam again. =p It was nice, very nice after suffering from dorm food. =D Add on bubur cha cha to the equation, perfecto!

Walmart was the next desination after lunch, and I finally got my stuffs which I have been wanting to get since Monday. I have my cereals for breakfast now! No more skipped breakfast for another month or more I think. Got a clothes hanger already, no more clothes lying on my bed! =p I spent close to 40 bucks in Walmart. Crazy? No...

I was looking for a printer. I saw one in Walmart, but decided to get it online after listening to advice. I was looking for camera as well, since fall is here and mother nature is going to display its beautiful fireworks folliage. In the end, I bought a printer online, all in one printer to be exact; and bought my camera online, Canon PowerShot A570IS. Add the money I spent in Walmart, I spent a grand total of 300+ bucks in a day, which translate to about RM1000!! Crazy? Y! E! S!

Time to hide in my own dorm room, wait for my RM1000 to arrive to my mailbox, and study my @$$ off!! No outing, no holidays, no spending till I get a job! =( Don't tempt me! Zzzzzzzzzzz...

No comments: