Friday, April 20, 2007

Over Over Over. What next?

It's over it's over!! What's over?? My finals of course!! Yeah, even though it was just two subjects, it's still a relieve to finish the finals and also the semester. I think I did okay for both papers. But then, what's done is done. I can't change anything for the papers even if I realise any mistake, right? So, might as well let it go for two weeks and enjoy myself throughly before starting another hectic semester.

As part of the post finals celebration, I did none other than foos. Yeah, my life man. Whackin' ballz in and hearing the crashing sound of marble ball hitting metal plate, and witnessing the shock and awe of the opponent, man, it really rocks!! There is a foosball tourney coming up, I think I have mentioned it previously. Yeap, I found a partner to play doubles. Now, I need to train for a few days to brush up my skills and live up to expectations. =p Yes, I am aiming high as well. Hopefully I can do it!! Gambate!! XD

Grace coming back soon. So are Wern How and Chang. Yeah man, gonna make a hell of noise!! Hahaha... Rock till there's no tomorrow for the last few months here and start anew over in the States. =p *Wonder what will happen when I get the kind of freedom I have always wished for when I set foot over in Drake University. Wonder if there's foos over in Drake!! =p*

I think I am only able to take one subject next semester!! The other subject I wanted to take clashed with History 251!! WTF?! Sigh... Well, maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Maybe by taking only one subject I can study for my professional paper and take it over in the States. Yeah, that's the plan now. Hopefully it will work out as I thought. If not, I don't know what will happen. =\

Anyway, that's all for now. I am just realeasing some post-traumatic-stress here. Hahahaa... Ciaoz!!

No comments: