Monday, April 9, 2007

DYP DYP DYP

As the title suggest, this post is about me involving in yet another Foosball Draw Your Partner (DYP). If I am not mistaken, this is my fourth time joining DYP.



The result?



I got fourth!! =p



Even though I didn't won it, I would say I am quite satisfied with the result. I am not that good that I can win any tournament on my debut, see? Therefore, getting fourth is good enough for me so far. And I am aiming higher next time around. =)



Well, I must say my partner, Syed, brought me to this impressive result. Although I didn't just stone and fill up the gap there, I must still give credits to his performance, consistency etc etc. I did managed to score a few shots, made a few nice passes, made one or two fluke shots, and made one or two fluke passes. I am not a perfect player and mistakes did happen. I lose the ball to opponent's striker, miss the shot, let in a few shots and stuffs like that. But the best of all, I managed to block quite a high percentage of shots coming at me. Too bad the last shot was sort of like a rebound shot, but then again I was feeling slightly tired and my opponent was too good. All in all, a good outing this time.



I paid RM 5 for registration, and won RM 10 for getting fourth. Not too bad for a start, ain't it? Even though it wasn't enough to cover all that I have spent, it still did minimize the damage done on my pocket, didn't it? Ish, what kind of mentality is this?? No no, RM 10 is a good start for me. Bask in the glory of the best performance for foos this far!! =p

Anyway, finals is next week. Therefore, I don't think I will be joining Monday's After Lunch DYP, if there's any. FCM Players' Challenge is coming up. I am looking for a partner to play doubles with me. Hopefully I can find one. Anyone interested? =p

OK, that's all for now I guess. Enjoying my best result in foosball so far. Enjoy enjoy!! XD Ciaoz.

No comments: