Monday, March 19, 2007

Updates

Nothing much to blog about lately, because I am a boring person. Lolz. I went to Ipoh last weekend to visit my relatives before I leave to the States. Yeah, I know it's a long way more but I might not have time to go back to Ipoh after this due to various reasons. =( Anyway, I watched 'Primeval' in Ipoh. It was kind of boring to me, and I would give 1 1/2 stars over 5 stars for the show. My cousin sister went and did her hair using the RM300 she got from NS. She made the kind of hairstyle you would normally see in Hong Kong trend, and it cost RM215 with 6 hours of sitting!! =\ Hell!! For that kind of price, I think she could get something waaaay better in A Cut Above. Maybe it's just that I do not know how to appreciate it, but I think the money can be put into better use. =p Anyway, what's done is done and it's not my hair or my girlfriend's hair, so it doesn't really matter.

All the grandchildren with their grandparents. The cute little girl in green is Kah Kei, who loves to play with me, and the girl behind me is Kit Ying, who had her hair done the next day of this picture being taken. Lolz.

I attended my second DYP today, or rather this afternoon. For the first time the organizers held it in the afternoon, and it's a Monday afternoon! Lolz. My partner is Kohei Yamao. Yeah, some Japanese guy I think. He's quite good. We won the first round, lost the second to Mikey (Asia 1st or 2nd in foosball rankings!! =\), won the third match in the losers' bracket, in the end lost the fourth match. I was kinda nervous and lack of experience really do matter. I was the main cause of losing the match, but my partner also have the habit of playing a little fancy at times, succumbing to crowd pressure. All in all, it was quite an eventful outing, at least I get to block Mikey's shot!! Not once, not twice, not thrice, but FOUR times!! Lolz.


I like that shoe. =p The red one is mine and the other one is U-Xinn's. It's either you like it or hate it, and I like it. XD

That's about all to a tiring and long day. Oh! I finally get to use my internet connection, even though it's temporary. My telephone cable got struck by lightning or some sort, causing me to be unable to online since Sunday night. That's why I only get to post on the Ipoh trip today. Lolz. Anyway, ciaoz!

No comments: