Monday, March 26, 2007

Mr Bean

I went to Sunway Pyramid to watch Mr. Bean's Holiday today, together with Hooi Ching, Esther, David, Jian Wei, and Beng Hui. We had lunch, or rather they had lunch, in KFC before proceeding to watch Mr. Bean. OMG!! Sunway Pyramid is undergoing massive construction!! Even the area under the pyramid was filled up with a web of scafoldings!! The cinema's entrance also shifted to the side and became sort of out of place! I wonder what will happen when the area is filled with peak time crowd. =p Anyway, we walked through a short little 'dark alley' to reach the cinema.

The show:
Well, not that bad if you are a fan of Mr. Bean. All his usual antics are in the show and as usual, he saves the day in the end. Exactly like the recent interview on Rowan Atkinson published in The Star newspaper recently, Mr. Bean is the kind of person who is very self-centered and selfish. I can't figure out why I love Mr. Bean so much when I was young but thanks god I didn't follow his character!! Anyway, the show isn't too bad considering that it actually had some really really stupid acts of Mr. Bean himself (showing of his dumbness!! LOL). I would say it's much much better than Primeval and would give it 3 stars out of 5. =)

That's pretty much all about Mr. Bean, unless you want me to give out spoilers! Hehe... Adioz.

No comments: