Sunday, March 11, 2007

1 Utama

Long, natural straight black hair; medium eye brow; soft, beautiful eyes; paired with a well contoured nose and a full lips. Fair and smooth complexion, topped off with a sweet smile. As tall as me with a 2 1/2 inches black heels, nice hour-glass-shaped body and a pair of lanky legs. Clad in a dark blue T-shirt and blue/black jeans, she caught my attention when I was having lunch in a restaurant named Jack's Place in 1 Utama today. =p She was having lunch with her sister and mother just a few tables away from me. I was patiently waiting for my food as she walked in. I didn't get to study her closely because she was blocked from my view by her mother's back, but it is enough for that image to get stuck in my head and end up here. Too bad I didn't take a picture of her as that would be intruding her privacy. Besides, I am with my family. Lolz.

Anyway, the food was nice. I had spaghetti, Jack's Seafood spaghetti. It was full of prawns, squid and fish meat. Together with loads of capsicum, onion and another vegetable which I forgotten the name, it made a satisfying meal. To top it off, it's quite cheap consider the amount of ingredients in it. =p
The reason I went to 1 Utama is this:


Hell yeah!! It's white! It's my headphones for my N70 phone. The previous one was faulty therefore I send it in to exchange for a new one, trying luck. And I got it, brand new! White some more! It looks so cool. Notice the gray ear buds? It just matches the color perfectly. I am so happy to get this! Lolz. =p Had it stuck in my ears since getting it till I came home from 1 Utama at 3pm. =D

Ok, that's about all. Adioz...

ps. - Malaysia won the All England Badminton Men's Doubles! Congratulations! Chelsea draw as well...

No comments: