Monday, May 19, 2008

Updates...

Finally finals are over!! And finally I have moved out of dorm!! Yes, excuse me for the absence, I was busy with my finals and also busy moving my stuffs around. I thought I don't have much stuffs to move, but end up I do have quite a lot of belongings! =p

It is summer holiday already, and it started 4 days ago for me!! Some people have summer holiday earlier or later depending on their finals. Anyway, I have not done much yet for summer holiday, except went out with friends for one night, worked a few hours, and shift my stuffs to my temporary house.

I will be moving into my apartment, the one which I will permanently stay for at least a year, on Tuesday. Yes, more moving around, but I guess it is worth it. Still there are lots of stuffs I have not get. Sigh.

About 90% of my semester's friends have left for home, with 4 already back home as I am typing this. How I envy them!! I want to be home as well!! It has already been 9 months since I am at home!! And then some of them also envy me because I am doing an internship. What comes around goes around?

Well, I guess that's all for the update now. I am planning on getting my driving license soon!! =p And the weather, still lagging behind time. It is still chilly even though summer holiday has begun. Let's hope it turns warmer soon!! Till next time, bye! =)

No comments: