Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cooking 101

I am bored. I am in my new apartment now, but still no cable tv to watch till Saturday. The internet connection I am using also isn't mine. How sad. But then again, I spend some time cooking, and realized that it isn't too hard to cook. =p

My first self-made lunch special, chicken spaghetti. =p

Looks appetizing? It taste great, and I can tell you that my opinion is unbiased. =D

Then today I cooked this:

Chicken curry! I thought it was hard, but it turns out to be quite simple. Hehe. I think it is a little dry, maybe because I like more gravy. And also, I think I should make it spicier next time. =p

Hmm... What's cooking for tomorrow? I wonder... And ponder... =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YO YO YO!!! your curry chicken look super super duper delicious. I can never cook something out lidat. probably I could, with the bomba visiting my apartment :)
no worries,I stole ppl's line for the whole sem too *did i say that out loud* :) cheers!!