Sunday, April 6, 2008

Movie time!! Gameplan anyone?

Finally there's something for me to blog about. It has been routine and a little mundane recently, besides the gradually improving weather. =p

I finally managed to get to watch the show 'Gameplan' yesterday, at my host family's house. Yeap, I was chilling out in their place yesterday, after being unable to meet them for quite some time. Anyway, time for my usual movie review. =p

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is the star of the movie. In the movie, he is a great football player, American football that is, and a very self centered person. The movie also show cases his well toned body, which surely will make the girls ooohh and aaahh. Out of the blue, his never known existed daughter showed up at his door step.

Unknowingly, the appearance of his daughter changed his life. From being the self centered superstar, he became a caring father. Things that his daughter does managed to open up his eyes and showed him that football isn't everything in this world. It sure looks funny when such a huge and muscular guy give in to an 8-year old girl. What's more, he even did ballet! Amazing.

Well, the usual plot of the story -- caretaker come find his daughter, take her away because his daughter thinks that herself is a distraction to his career, and then they reunite when he's feeling down during the football game. When they reunite they have a dramatic win, and both of them are happy together.

Yeap, that's about the whole story, just that I left out more details such as joke scenes and touching scenes and stuffs like that. I would say this movie score an 8 out of 10. Even though certain part of the story line is quite cliche, they managed to pull it off perfectly. =)

Alright, that's about all for now. Time to bury my head into assignments and studies again. I have yet to get the picture I took in my host parents' house, but I promise you I will upload it once I get it. It's just one picture, but it's one amazing picture. =p Adioz!!

No comments: