Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

Ahh... Quiet and relaxing white Christmas I had. Yes, I was alone. Of course, I did hang out with some friends who are around, which I truly appreciate their company. Shopping during Boxing Day wasn't as great as I expected. There weren't much sales, and there weren't much things to shop for, pretty dull and boring.

With so much time, I got myself to do some workout in the evenings. Even though I was at home, I still manage to get some serious workout done. =D Yes, muscle ache and sore shoulder, I still would like to get more workout in today. Six packs, here I come!! Or eight packs maybe? =p

What else I did? Hmm... I played foosball with Adrian, which is nice; I managed to clean up my house as well; watched the Curious Case of Benjamin Button, which was a great movie; best of all, won some money playing poker! =p Hey hey, a straight beat pair 10s anytime, doesn't it? Won some cash and dignity, and I feel great! =D

Well, back to work tomorrow after the nice long weekend. I am invited to join a few good friends to Minnesota over the New Year, and I am seriously contemplating it. Money and work is the main factor; on the other hand, friendship and holiday. Hmm... What should I do? Go, don't go? Will see, making the decision tomorrow...

No comments: