Monday, December 22, 2008

Sadness...

Gosh, I am bored and lonely. Really. =(

I thought I will be ok after sending you off, and I was, till I was all alone when you got on the plane to Japan. Calls from you before you board the plane helped me kill my loneliness a while, but once I realize that it will be at least till tomorrow that I hear from you, the lonely feeling creep up on me.

I guess not doing much at home and being alone really encourage sadness. Add in the fact that almost everyone will be gone for holiday, including my housemates, my loneliness and sadness really haunt me. Just a few hours and I am missing your voice and your presence beside me. I really can't wait till I hear your voice tomorrow!

I really hope working tomorrow will ease the pain, but I start to have doubt against that. Tomorrow is a crucial day at work, and hopefully that can take my mind off missing you for a while. Really, I don't want to screw up tomorrow. =\

I need someone to come accompany me to ease this feeling, I need a good friend who can cheer me up, anyone? Have I been a good friend lately? I do hope so and also hope that I have good friends out there who will be willing to do something with me.

Sigh... I wonder how can I sleep tonight... I miss you my dear... =(

No comments: