Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wanted!

Time for some movie review again! Finally, after so long, I managed to get myself a chance to the cinema again. Sigh, the trouble of not having a car! Anyway, this time around I watched Wanted.

The movie tells about a guy, just like me and you and everyone else, pathetic (quoted from the movie!), who have a chance to change his life. A group of people who are born-to-be-assassins found this guy, whom his father happens to be one of them. This group of people call themselves the Fraternity. They go by a code of fate, killing whoever the code tells them to.

Well, I can't and won't tell the whole story here. It is well worth the money for you to head over to the cinema to watch this movie. But, as the trailer did show, people of the Fraternity do know how to curve a bullet and hit the bull's eye! That is just a simple imagination of the producer, yet it managed to produce a huge effect on screen.

This movie also have a lot of - what I call - killer line. And most definitely, they saved the best to the last! Haha... I give this movie 4 stars out of 5 stars, and trust my word, head over to the cinema near you and feast your eyes with this movie. Lol. Adioz! =)

Six weeks ago I was a normal guy, stupid and pathetic, just like you....... I have taken control of my life. So, what the fuck have you done lately?

No comments: