Monday, June 16, 2008

Rantings...

Ever heard the phrase routine is boredom? Well, if you haven't, then I shall tell you now. Yes, routine is boredom. I am bored.

I have settled down quite nicely in my apartment, I enjoy cooking some nice food for myself, and my intern is treating me well. No, I have not get my pay for this month, very soon, very soon... Watching TVB drama have also been entered into my daily routine now.

Yes, every day is the same: wake up, wash up, eat up, dress up, catch up with the bus; then work, lunch, work, bus, workout on alternative days, drama while dinner, continue drama, sleep. And the cycle continue again.

How bored is that?! I can list out the whole day!! If there is a change, it will be groceries shopping and video games. How sad can it be? I want a change, a little change to my daily routine. I want a vacation! I want to do something I don't usually do!

Sometimes I do wish I am in Malaysia now with all my friends and family, yet sometimes I feel lucky to stay here for the summer. I have learnt a lot doing this intern, and it's not the end yet. Still, I don't want it to be a routine. I once have a lecturer who said people are afraid of change. I agree very much to that statement. Yet, I want a change in my daily routine now. How ironic.

Well, I am done ranting here. If you read through the whole thing and feel that it is rubbish, I am sorry. I don't have anyone to rant to, and I have time to rant, so it came out in words here. Well, the time have come for me to brush up and sleep. Time to restart the routine again. Adioz...

2 comments:

halfabucket said...

hey ranting is good la. At least it keeps u sane. It's your blog anyway ;)

Sorry long time never keep in touch with you la Jenny =D

Well if you think this routine is superbly boring then what happens when u start the real working life?

go get some female company or something =p at least u will have something to look forward to at work :D

Anonymous said...

Jennny! This is your blog ma. You can rant all you want.*cheeersss* :) My life are like routine now too.*complaining* Add some spices to my life also kay :) stop by Indiana. :)