Friday, February 1, 2008

Spring 2008, new semester!

Heck, it's been a while since I updated here again. I have always been quite occupied with my dragon ball series with studies, so I guess that's the reason why I have not been here. =p

Alright, it's a new semester, and it's time for lecturer's evaluation once again. Lol. But remember, this is just my thoughts, no offence to anyone!

First, I get Prof. Parsa again, this time teaching me Stats 141. Well, same old Prof. Parsa I must say, great guy, nice to talk and joke with, but not a great teacher. I remember someone told me, a smart guy normally is not a great teacher. So my guess is, Prof. Parsa is SMART! =p

Next, Prof. Judd. He's teaching me ACTS 150. He is a good teacher so far. =p I like the way he teaches, try to put logic into those crazy formula. I have a friend who says that as well. Well, let's hope that stays true all semester. =p

My Econs 105 lecturer, Ms. Sunanda Roy, is an Indian, with a very heavy accent. Yes, very HEAVY accent, and I mean it. Well, it's not a bad thing, just that we do have to pay extra attention to catch her words. For example, the word direct, she pronounce it as DEE-RECT. Well, go figure how her class is then. =p

Mr. Hubbard, my Marketing 101 lecturer, is from Newcastle, England. Yes. the land of football, the land of the world famous EPL. He is a nice guy, but I find it amusing when he needs to change his glasses in between reading and looking at us. Besides, he repeats things to make it clear, which a friend of mine did make fun of while gossiping among us. (don't tell me you don't gossip about lecturers at all!) But then again, I think he's a good lecturer. =)

Lastly, my Management 120 lecturer, Mr. Meyer. (if I am not mistaken it is spelled like that!) I think he is a very patient guy, does his stuffs in an orderly manner, and tries very hard to make this night class interesting. It's a 3 hour class, and it's tough trying to keep student's attention throughout the class. To make the matter worse, we are using the computer lab, which means everyone of us have a computer in front of us throughout the class, which is a great temptation for distraction! Lol.

Alright, that's all for my lecturers so far. There's nothing much to do yet, but I am sure there will be loads of assignment coming my way soon! =(

Off topic, the weather is getting warmer now, which is wonderful! Like my friend commented, we finally get to see those grass, which were cover under a blanket of snow for 3 months! I am also in the midst of applying for internship this summer, but unfortunately I have yet to get an interview. =( Let's hope I get at least one soon! *fingers crossed*

No comments: