Thursday, February 28, 2008

Exams and more exams!

Skip this post if you don't want to read about how crappy my exam was!

I just finish my Stats 142 exam today!! How was it you ask? Horrible!! Don't even ask what I wrote on the paper, because I don't even know what I wrote! Yes, it was that bad!

It was an open book and notes exam, yet it was tough enough to make me blank when I received the paper. Sigh!! Although I don't hope it happens, but looks like a C is coming my way again! C'mon, two semester in a row?! You've got to be kidding! =/

And then I received my Mktg 101 paper back from grading. As expected, I didn't do that well. The group work did help me out thankfully. Looks like I need to change my way of studying for this subject already!

Well, two down, two more to go. Acts 150 and Econs 105, I hope you two won't cause me trouble! I don't want to screw another test!! =( No weekend for me!! Studies studies and more studies!! Sigh... What a life!!

No comments: