Sunday, March 9, 2008

Five sites I must visit, tagged.

Since I was being tagged by Jennifer, I guess it would help me kill some time now. =p

The question was what are the five favorite sites that I must visit every day. Hmm... Let me see.

First up, www.gmail.com. Hahahaa... Well, it's the site where I must visit every day, to check my email of course!! In this era, communicating through email is very convenient and important. Don't you think so?

Next, www.facebook.com. Yes, facebook is getting more and more common, and our university's students organization also use facebook to post events and updates!! I also use it to know when are some friend's birthday and stuffs like that. Keeping in touch with friends all over the world through facebook is also easier now!! =p

Another site will be kennysia.com. Don't know what site is that? Look it up. It is arguably the most popular Malaysian blogger's site. His influence is so big that advertisers look for him to promote their stuffs on his blog! He even got all expenses paid trips to places like the Macao hotel which is like 7 stars! All in the name of advertisements. But don't get me wrong, though there are advertisements on his blog, he made it personal, which, I guess, is why people like his blog because we can relate to him. He's so big that he is now one of the judges for the malaysian dreamgirl search currently on going.

I also visit blueview.drake.edu. Yes, you guessed it. It's Drake University's portal, where I get all the information I need about Drake, and access to my Drake's email and stuffs like that. It's boring but a necessity I guess.

Last but not least, myp2p.eu and footytube.com. These two sites are where I get to watch football, where I get to watch Manchester United winning!! =p Yes, I am a football fan, a Manchester United Football Club fan. I just got myself a Christiano Ronaldo jersey!! =p

Alright, that should be the five sites. Though there are other sites I do visit, I guess these five are my highest hit. Anyone who reads this and feels like doing this tag can go ahead and do it. After you do it then let me know, via comments on this post or just a note on the chatterbox at the side of my page. I am interested in knowing what other sites on the Internet is interesting too! Thanks.

No comments: