Friday, June 5, 2009

Malaysia!

I am in Malaysia now!!  I am back for summer holidays!  How nice to be back home, but how unpleasant to be welcomed by a missing luggage.  Sigh.  Malaysia, still screwed up some times, but I am back for the food, so let's now have that to spoil it.

I had mamak already, char koay teow also.  Wait till I head to Ipoh for their famous delicacies, and then down south to Malacca for their own food, wahahaha.....  The weather here is hot and humid, making me so sweaty and sticky!!  So uncomfortable, sigh.  I guess taking shower more often will help me get use to it faster, hopefully!!  =p

Sigh, some people working here still have no idea how to converse in English!!  I am frustrated with that!!  They can't even understand a single line of simple English!!  How are they going to put up a good image to foreigners and visitors if they are going to continue to be like that?!  Sigh...  Improvement is needed, and where is it?

Till then...  Ciaoz!

No comments: