Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Waiting and Hoping...

Gosh, I abandoned my blog for a period of time again!! I really need more time now, I can't wait for summer holidays!! Three more weeks and I will be free of studies fro three whole months!! So wonderful even to think of it now!! Waiting and waiting...

Well, time for the last burst of cramming and jamming for this semester I guess! I am hoping I can at least get 3 A's... Will it be too optimistic? I wonder... Still hoping... Still working on it...

I probably should get some pictures up, but I have yet to get them into my computer. Still waiting... Where can I find time? Zzzzzzzzzz...

Does anyone out there know anything about website designing? No, I am not talking about just a simple blog, I need one which does more than a blog. Waiting and hoping someone will be kind enough to share this piece of knowledge with me...

Alright, time for class now. Somehow I managed to squeeze some time to get this post so that I am not abandoning my blog. Hopefully I can update more frequently when summer comes and I am back in Malaysia!! Hoping... Waiting... Zzzzz... Adioz!

No comments: