Sunday, February 1, 2009

Food, Food, and more Food...

Steelers won!! Suprised I watched the Superbowl? Lol... Yes, I watched it with my host family, and we did enjoy it. It was a great game, wasn't it?

Anyway, as I have promised, some pictures. =p

How's that? A fruit platter, a glass of nice dessert wine, and the cutest girl on Earth, all in one picture. Ain't that wonderful? =p

I didn't manage to get a picture of the main course, which was salmon steak, with asparagus and scallop on the side. Too bad, but we are happy, and that's all that matter. =D

As for reunion dinner, I made these:

Bak zham kai!! =p

Beef stew.

Brocolli.

Chinese cabbage.
It was a nice dinner I must say. Well, not because I made them, but it's because of the happy faces eating the food. =p

Alright, class time!! Till the next post... Adioz...

No comments: